Gastrointestinal Surgery Second Opinion Online in India
Cancer Second Opinion Online in India
Gastrointestinal and hepatobiliary illnesses and cancers require high level of expertise and dedicated focussed team. We understand that proper expertise may be lacking in many cities both in India and abroad.
Incorrect treatment of GI illnesses can worsen the illness. Incorrect treatment of GI cancer can sometimes make it incurable. Thus, a second opinion from a GI surgery and GI cancer expert is highly recommended to all patients. Now you can also get a cancer second opinion online from one of the best GI cancer surgeons and surgical gastroenterologists in India.
Obtain a cancer second opinion online from Dr. Aditya Kulkarni, GI Surgeon and Surgical Oncologist
- A careful review of all your reports, blood tests and scans.
- Answer to a list of all your questions.
- A phone call for a detailed discussion of the patient.
- Ability to ask follow up questions.
WHAT IS THE PROCESS FOR OBTAINING CANCER SECOND OPINION ONLINE?
- Fill the form provided at the bottom of this page.
- Our staff will contact you by Email/WhatsApp/Phone within 24 hours to assist you towards processing your second opinion request.
- Send us your patient’s reports and a list of your questions to us by: E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp +91-9923934475.
- You will receive payment details and money can be transferred directly to our bank account.
- As per request, a phone call will be planned within 1-2 days.
- If you request a written opinion, the final written opinion will be emailed to you in 5-6 days.
- Follow up questions will be answered by E-mail or WhatsApp over the next 5 days.